activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Negative message count and dead messages in queue
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 11:57:10 GMT
This feels very familiar, like there was a bug fixed recently or a mailing
list conversion where someone else had the same problem.  I've done some
quick searching both places and didn't find anything obvious.  I keep
thinking I'll have some time to do a better search, but it hasn't happened;
sorry.

I'm curious whether it still happens after your recent upgrade to 5.13.3.
(Once you fix the OOM, which I'm sorry, I don't know anything about.)  If
so, do you have any reliable way for someone who isn't you to reproduce the
problem?  That would let someone attach a debugger and step through to see
what's happening.

Tim