activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Zero consumers on some brokers after reboot
Date Sat, 25 Jun 2016 14:12:09 GMT
What was the delay between stopping and restarting the broker?  Longer than
the 3-second inactivity check?

The inability to tell that a TCP connection has been severed until a
timeout has elapsed may be contributing to this problem, and may explain
the behavior is different when you shut them down cleanly.

Tim