activemq-users mailing list archives

From Martyn Taylor <mtay...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Artemis: Automatic failback does not work
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2016 16:25:40 GMT
Sebastian,

Looks like there's a mistake in your slave.xml.  If you change your
acceptor port to match the configured connector (or visa versa), I think
you'll be good to go.

Please let me know if this resolves your problem.

Regards
Martyn

---

<connectors>
   <connector name="netty-connector">tcp://192.168.50.1:61617</connector>
</connectors>

<acceptors>
     <acceptor name="netty-acceptor">tcp://192.168.50.1:61616</acceptor>  //
Should be tcp://192.168.50.1:61617
</acceptors>