activemq-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Burton <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject MessageAvailableListener doesn't work with rollback?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 01:22:28 GMT
I'm trying to use a message available listener to notify me when I have a
message after a rollback.

https://gist.github.com/burtonator/ebf06a7238bd9a1273853ce5282acf02

I'm doing this so that I can do non-blocking receive.

However, it's only called once, in the initial receive.  Even if I do 5
rollbacks I only get the event on the first message the first time its
delivered.

Any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong here?

Stumped on this one.. at last I tracked it down though.  Wasted half a day
already.

--

We’re hiring if you know of any awesome Java Devops or Linux Operations
Engineers!

Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com
Location: *San Francisco, CA*
blog: http://burtonator.wordpress.com