activemq-users mailing list archives

From RuralHunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject 5.13.3 Invisible message prevents storage garbage clean
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2016 01:34:30 GMT
I noticed some old data files(generated 2 days ago) are not get cleaned up.
So I referred the doc to check which queue is using them. I found they are
reserved for one busy queue. The queue has several hundreds of messages
going through every second. There couldn't be any old message left there. I
also checked the queue in admin ui and didn't find any old message in it.
The new messages are in and out all the time in that queue.
If I delete the queue in admin ui, the old data files are cleaned up soon.
Or if I restart activemq, the old data files also get cleaned up.
I don't know how to track this problem since it only occurs occasionally and
there is no reliable reproduce step. I can modify the source to debug it if
someone can guide me.