activemq-users mailing list archives

From "achintyag@gmail.com" <achint...@gmail.com>
Subject Message is lost
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2016 02:26:20 GMT
We are using ActiveMQ 5.13.1 and ZooKeeper for levelDB and we have 3 activemq
nodes(n1,n2 and n3) that create a network of broker with masterslave
protocol. We post few messages and we see the master(n1) shows the message
count correctly, if we bring down the master node(n1) one of the slave
nodes(n2) becomes master and shows the message count correctly. Now if we
bring down the master node (n2) and bring up the node(n1) then slave2(n3)
becomes master but it shows message count is 0 i,e we loose all the
messages. That should not be happened in LevelDB store.

Can you explain what could be the wrong? Is there any bug?