activemq-users mailing list archives

From RuralHunter <ruralhun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Negative message count and dead messages in queue
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2016 02:07:14 GMT
We only ran 5.13.3 in production for several days and didn't see this issue.
But we saw another issue which we didn't see in 5.10.2:
Some old data file(2 days ago) is reserved because of some queue. But when I
check the queue in admin ui, I didn't see any old message. The new messsages
are in and out all the time in that queue. If I delete the queue in admin
ui, the old data file is cleaned up soon.