activemq-users mailing list archives

From xabhi <xabh...@gmail.com>
Subject Producer slows down when consumer is slow
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 12:33:23 GMT
Hi,

Below is my destination policy in which I have disabled producerFlowControl
but my producer still slows down (to the rate consumer is able to actually
handle).
Why does this happen even after disabling producerFlowControl, are these two
things not related?? What should i do to avoid this?

amq:destinationPolicy>
            <amq:policyMap>
                <amq:policyEntries>
                    <amq:policyEntry topic=">" producerFlowControl="false"
                        advisoryForFastProducers="true"
advisoryForSlowConsumers="false"
                        advisoryWhenFull="true">
                    </amq:policyEntry>
                    <amq:policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="false"
                        advisoryForFastProducers="true"
advisoryForSlowConsumers="false"
                        advisoryWhenFull="true">
                    </amq:policyEntry>