activemq-users mailing list archives

From "stephan.praetsch" <Stephan.Praet...@googlemail.com>
Subject Broken Documentation for Embedding ActiveMQ
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 20:13:09 GMT
Hi there,

I try to use an embedded JMS broker for a unit test. I found this
documentation about  POJO instantiation - Embedding Programmatically
<https://activemq.apache.org/artemis/docs/1.2.0/embedding-activemq.html>  .
Unfortunately this is incompatible to the source code (tested with
artemis-jms-server 1.2.0 and 1.0.0).

        ConnectionFactoryConfigurationImpl cfConfig = new
ConnectionFactoryConfigurationImpl("cf",
                connectorConfig, "/cf");

and

        JMSQueueConfiguration queueConfig = new
JMSQueueConfigurationImpl("queue1", null, false,
                "/queue/queue1");

don't have a constructor like this. They only have a non-parameter
constructor. Thus I don't know how to set the mentioned values.

Thankful for any help.

Regards
Stephan