activemq-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Karlsen <MKarl...@idbs.com>
Subject [Artemis, Qpid JMS] Sending persistent message to Artemis blocks while transformer runs?
Date Tue, 03 May 2016 12:47:31 GMT
Hello All,

I have a Qpid JMS messaging client sending a persistent message to
Artemis. I am finding that the send() method is blocking until the
transformer I have configured in Artemis completes (which takes
several seconds).

Can I confirm that this is intended behaviour? i.e. if a client
sends a persistent message it only gets acknowledged as sent
once the transformer completes...

Are there any work-arounds whilst ensuring that the
messages are stored in event of Artemis shutdown?

Thank you & regards,
Matthew