activemq-users mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] CVE-2016-3088: ActiveMQ Fileserver web application vulnerabilities
Date Tue, 24 May 2016 12:17:48 GMT
Hi Tim,

it’s an omission. The feature will be completely removed with 5.14.0 and
it’s been disabled by default since 5.12.0, so 5.13.x broker that haven’t
this feature turn on explicitly are not vulnerable.

I’ll fix the announcement now to say 5.13.x so it’s future proof in case of
new 5.13 branch releases

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac