activemq-users mailing list archives

From Pandamonium <fabiovers...@gmail.com>
Subject Failover for STOMP C Clients
Date Tue, 31 May 2016 13:32:49 GMT
Hello, I am trying to use the failover mechanism over a C Stomp client. I
understand that clients usually have the feature to establish a connection
to a working broker by sensing the connection status and switching to
another whenever one closes, with something like

failover:(tcp://primary:61616,tcp://secondary:61616)?randomize=false

is this achievable in C/STOMP in a similar way? I have read the STOMP guide,
but there are no clear reference to the implementation of this particular
feature and on the use of this particular string.
are there some references and/or examples I can read to give me a proper
idea on how it works? Or has it to be implemented natively simply knowing
the brokers addresses statically(and what about the dynamic discover)? I am
a little bit confused here.