activemq-users mailing list archives

From bmo <baraa.moha...@yansys-medical.fr>
Subject Activemq cluster on Amazon EC2
Date Thu, 26 May 2016 09:14:27 GMT
Hello,
I'm trying to deploy activeMQ cluster over amazon vpc in order to create
later on a jwebsocket cluster.

I know that multicast is not supported over EC2 instances so I followed the
following tuto in order to do a discovery with http

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/19512297/active-mq-clustering-using-http-auto-discovery-with-multi-cast-on-amazon-ec2

I'm able to run activemq on my 3 nodes and I have  no errors in the logs :)

My problem is that how I can be sure that my servers are part of the same
cluster. when I connect to the admin 127.0.01:8161/admin I'm connecting to
one broker so I can see only the information of this broker.

I've opened all the needed ports for (61613 - 61618 , 5672, 1883 , 8161)

Kind regards,
Baraa