activemq-users mailing list archives

From kgoerlitz <kevin_goerl...@bmc.com>
Subject Broker network disconnecting every minute
Date Mon, 16 May 2016 19:58:31 GMT
What are the best options to use on the transportConnector and
networkConnectors for a broker network?

I have a hub-spoke broker network using duplex connections from the spokes
to the hub.  The network connections are being established, but are
disconnecting and reconnecting every minute.

On the hub broker, I have a transportConnector specified as follows:

On the spoke brokers, I have a networkConnector specified as as follows:

The spoke broker only receives messages when there is work to be done at
that broker.  As there is relatively little message activity, I attempted to
turn off the inactivity monitoring, but that does not appear to be working
as expected.

The messages I get on the spoke broker every minute are:

 INFO | Spoke-Broker bridge to Hub-Broker stopped
 INFO | Network connection between vm://Spoke-Broker#144 and
ssl://hub.broker.com/1.234.56.78:61600 (Hub-Broker) has been established.
 WARN | Network connection between vm://Spoke-Broker#144 and
ssl://hub.broker.com/1.234.56.78:61600 shutdown due to a remote error:
java.io.EOFException
 INFO | Establishing network connection from vm://Spoke-Broker?async=false
to ssl://hub.broker.com:61600?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0

And on the hub broker, I get the following messages:

WARN | Network connection between vm://Hub-Broker#32712 and
ssl://9.234.56.78:35003 shutdown due to a remote error: java.io.EOFException
INFO | Connector vm://Hub-Broker stopped
INFO | Hub-Broker bridge to Spoke-Broker stopped
INFO | Connector vm://Hub-Broker started
INFO | Started responder end of duplex bridge
brokerBridge@ID:2602a9771e91-44698-1463406107596-0:1
INFO | Network connection between vm://Hub-Broker#32724 and
ssl://9.234.56.78:35026 (Spoke-Broker) has been established.

Any recommendation on what options to use to keep the connections active and
not reconnecto every minute?