activemq-users mailing list archives

From sabyasachi087 <sabyasachi...@gmail.com>
Subject How activemq statistics plugin calculates averageEnqueueTime and other attributes??
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 05:17:18 GMT
I need to find out the average time , a message stays in the queue before it
gets de-queued.

I believe averageEnqueueTime will be the closest attribute that I can use
for the purpose (Please correct me if I am wrong). But the platform I am
using, does not support statistics pluging for now and will be supported in
future.

I want to mock the results , as when the plugin is available there should
not be any difference in the statistics

*PS:* Since time of enqueue and dequeue is logged (DB), I can us these data
to calculate the average time, the message spent in queue, before getting
picked up.

Thanks in advance
Happy Coding