activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Natarajan, Rajeswari" <rajeswari.natara...@sap.com>
Subject RE: ActiveMQ webconsole stats
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2016 22:58:14 GMT
So ,the total number of messages in a queue  at any point is

Pending messages  + enqueued messages + dequeued messages.  Is this correct

Rajeswari

-----Original Message-----
From: Timothy Bish [mailto:tabish121@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 3:43 PM
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: ActiveMQ webconsole stats

On 04/06/2016 06:09 PM, Natarajan, Rajeswari wrote:
> Thanks . I see pending to be smaller in number than enqueued ,how is that possible.

Because you have something consuming the messages so your pending count
will go down while the enqueue count will just keep going up since it is
tracking total enqueues

> Rajeswari

a count in message enqueued . Are they both same , I guess not.  Would like to understand
why a message sent appears in both counts.

--
Tim Bish
twitter: @tabish121