activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Separate kahadb for queues and dead letter queues?
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:11:08 GMT
Using mKahaDB with a separate KahaDB instance for the DLQ is the best idea
I know of for dealing with the problem you describe.

A JIRA enhancement request exists for compacting KahaDB journals (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/AMQ-3978).  You
should vote for it, and if you felt like implementing a fix and submitting
a pull request, that would help make sure it gets implemented sooner rather
than later.