activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Artemis JMX not showing queues
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 17:07:04 GMT
To be clear, calling org.apache.activemq.artemis.api.jms.ActiveMQJMSClient#createQueue simply
creates a a client-side representation of a JMS Queue (as the JavaDoc indicates).  Nothing
happens on the server when that method is invoked.

I opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-510 to deal with this specific issue.
 You can find the technical details there.  In short, when the producer is created the server-side
core queue is created but the JMS related MBean is not.  This will be fixed shortly.

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "abhijith" <topcoderabhijith@gmail.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 10:05:46 AM
Subject: Re: Artemis JMX not showing queues

First I am creating a connection factory using

ActiveMQConnectionFactory cf =
ActiveMQJMSClient.createConnectionFactoryWithHA(JMSFactoryType.CF, server1,
server2);

Then I am creating client representation of queue

Queue queue = ActiveMQJMSClient.createQueue("xxxxx");

after that

Connection cf = cf.createConnection();
Session session = conn.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
TextMessage message = session.createTextMessage(messageToSend);
MessageProducer producer = session.createProducer(queue);
producer.send(message);

I think queue got created because address-settings has <auto-create-queues>
true by default.

Please let me know if you need any further info

Thanks
Abhi