activemq-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Failover very slow with kahadb while restart of master is fast
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 13:14:04 GMT
I do not assume that the restart will be clean when the master dies.

In our case the brokers are shutdown orderly during a regular
maintenance where some of the customer software is updated on the system.
So in the case were we experienced the slow start it was a clean shutdown.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de