activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Page, Jeremy" <jeremy.p...@gilbarco.com>
Subject Warnings when there are more than expected members in the cluster
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 17:55:18 GMT
I'm been running running ActiveMQ on AWS EC2 instances and have been investigating using Zookeeper
to cluster it. Using 5.13.2 it's working but when I add more than the # specified in the replicas
it complains.

Is this something I should worry about? I will normally have the right number of replicas
but there will be times (deploying a new configuration) where there will be more. Is the impact
more significant than just the warning?
Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message.
The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or
the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding
effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included
in any attachment.