activemq-users mailing list archives

From Justin Bertram <jbert...@apache.com>
Subject Re: Artemis JMX not showing queues
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 15:03:12 GMT
What exactly are you doing to create "different JMS queues from client programatically"?

Justin

----- Original Message -----
From: "abhijith" <topcoderabhijith@gmail.com>
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 8:40:46 AM
Subject: Artemis JMX not showing queues

Hi,

I am trying out artemis and creating different JMS queues from client
programatically.  Code itself works, but when I log into JMX, I see that few
queues are listed under "Core/Queue" with jms.queue.# prefix, but they don't
appear under "JMS/Queue".  I don't understand how this could happen.

Attaching the image showing the same.  Any insight into why this could
happen, would be helpful.  Thanks.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4711375/Screen_Shot_2016-04-29_at_10.png>