activemq-users mailing list archives

From abhijith <topcoderabhij...@gmail.com>
Subject Artemis slave goes down after master comes back up
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2016 21:42:17 GMT
Hi,

I am seeing a behavior in Artemis HA which I can't really explain why.

I ran the example successfully provided here:
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/master/examples/features/ha/replicated-failback-static

Then bought up both master and slave manually which are present under
target/server0 and target/server1 folder respectively.  Both of them came up
successfully and I was able to send/receive messages

I bought server0(master) down and server1(slave) took over servicing as
expected.  Then I got server0(master) back up which made server1(slave) shut
down after syncing information to server0(master).

I am not sure if this is expected behavior.  I was expecting slave back to
slave mode rather than shut itself down. Is there anyway this behavior can
be changed?

Thanks
Abhi