activemq-users mailing list archives

From jboss <jb...@bcidaho.com>
Subject Running ActiveMQ Broker as different username unable to connect via web admin console
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 15:59:01 GMT
running ActiveMQ on WIndows Server 2012 and we want to use a Group Managed
service Account (gMSA) that is within ActiveDirectory instead of "Local
System".
   I can change the windows service to Log on As this account and it seems
to run, however, the web console for administration refuses all connections.
Besides changing the "log on as" in windows, is there some permission/setup
that needs to occur to run ActiveMQ as a different user than "Local System"?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.