activemq-users mailing list archives

From artvolk <artv...@gmail.com>
Subject A lot of WARNs "invalid: logRefDecrement" on the slaves of Replicated LevelDB cluster
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 12:03:17 GMT
Hi!

I'm evaluating ActiveMQ cluster using LevelDB Replicated Store. I have 3
ZooKeeper instances and 3 ActiveMQ instances. All messages use persistent
delivery.

When I only publish events to the queue -- slaves behave properly. If I
start to consume from the queue while having publishers pushing to it, logs
on the 2 slave machines are exploding with the following repeated messages
(logRefDecrement values are different in each message):

Is this expected?

My setup:

ActiveMQ configuration is default from the distribution except this:

My publishers/subscribers are JMeter Publisher/Subscribers that use this

What I've tried without luck:
1. Enable/disable Async Sends
2. sync="quorum_disk"
3. Disabling LevelDB log compression: logCompression="none"

Thanks in advance!