activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sidg18 <mail2me....@gmail.com>
Subject AmctiveMQ CMS build with Openssl static libs
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2016 06:53:45 GMT
Hi,

I am new to ActiceMQ and would like to build AMQ with OpenSSL support. I
have gone through some posts about how to build it and found that we need to
enable it by changing the ./configure or using HAVE_SSL in windows.

However, I have the openssl static libs with me and I would like to link
those while building my app which has AMQ producer's code in it. Is it
possible to link it like the way we normally link any static libs in C++?

Any help would be appreciated.

Sid.