activemq-users mailing list archives

From danlin <daniel.lindbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Artemis Vert.x Integration - Acknowledge message?
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 08:53:02 GMT
Was wondering about the Artemis Vert.x Integration. Is it possible to control
the acknowledgement to Artemis when using the Outgoing Connector Service? Or
will the Outgoing Connector Service simply acknowledge the message as soon
as it has been delivered to the event bus?

I would like to be able to perform some operation in my vertx component
(save to DB, make a http request to some external service etc) and only
acknowledge once I can confirm that my operation was successful.