activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adrient <adr...@fsbtech.com>
Subject Trusted packages on RA
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:35:11 GMT
Hi,

I have upgraded my Resource Adapter to 5.13.1 and I now need to specify
Trusted Packages in order to continue using ObjectMessage
(http://activemq.apache.org/objectmessage.html).

The only thing is that I can't find the documentation that explains how to
set that property via the RA.

Here is my RA definition (for Wildfly 10):
<resource-adapter id="activemq-ra">
                        <module slot="main" id="org.apache.activemq"/>

<transaction-support>XATransaction</transaction-support>
                        <config-property name="ServerUrl">
                            tcp://localhost:61616
                        </config-property>
                        <connection-definitions>
                            <connection-definition
class-name="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQManagedConnectionFactory"
jndi-name="jms/ConnectionFactory" enabled="true" use-java-context="true"
pool-name="jms/ConnectionFactory"/>
                        </connection-definitions>

</resource-adapter>

How can I specify my trusted packages ? Where can be set trustedPackages or
trustAllPackages?

Thanks
Adrien