activemq-users mailing list archives

From Joel Cambon <jcam...@bottomline.com>
Subject Re: Active MQ 4.1.2 Recovery after persistence database shutdown
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2016 14:40:37 GMT
OK, thanks for your answer. I guess I was hoping for too much. But maybe you
could just tell me if you have had a past bug that needed to be fixed where
messages have been lost? If you could point us to where I could read that
for ActiveMQ 4.1.2 or later, that would be very helpful. I've searched this
information in the list of fixed bugs but I've not found a case matching our
scenario.