activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James A. Robinson" <j...@highwire.org>
Subject Re: NFS v4 locks "given up" w/o any logging?
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2016 14:21:32 GMT
Thank you for the information.  Would you be able to tell me if your NetApp
settings for the lock lease are the standard values?  I'm told that it's 30
seconds,  I was thinking about whether or not I needed to have that raised
much higher to prevent the particular issue I'm seeing (the tcp layer
trying to send SYN packets for 3 minutes before giving up)?