activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Recommendation for vendor independent strategy
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 01:38:51 GMT
I'm not aware of a plan to implement JMS 2.0 in ActiveMQ 5.x.  I believe
Artemis implements JMS 2.0, but you'd have to convince your potential
customer to switch to it and it's not a simple drop-in replacement so they
might not be willing to do that just to use your "thingy."

I'm not aware of anyone who's "faked" a JMS 2.0 client JAR, but maybe
someone else is.

Tim