activemq-users mailing list archives

From Adel Boutros <sta191...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Configuring Virtual Destinations via Jolokia REST Api in ActiveMQ 5.13.2
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:06:48 GMT
Hello guys,

There seem to be many possible ways of doing it. However, it seems a bit
complex when you compare it to the way it is done in Qpid Java Broker or
ActiveMQ Artemis for example:

   - Qpid Java broker: http://localhost:8080/api/latest/binding/topic/queue
   (+json request file for filters)
   - Artemis: http://localhost:8161/jolokia/exec/
   org.apache.activemq.artemis:type=Broker,brokerName="localhost"
   ,module=Core,serviceType=Server/createDivert/myDivert/topic/queue

Whereas in ActiveMQ, I have to integrate Camel, customize stuff, etc...

This makes me wonder if there is a reason there is no native support for
that in ActiveMQ's broker knowing that it also has support for Jolokia REST
just like Artemis

Regards,

Adel Boutros
Murex SAS