activemq-users mailing list archives

From Quinn Stevenson <qu...@pronoia-solutions.com>
Subject Re: Daily Message Count - HELP
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 21:37:03 GMT
You probably need to use the XML-escaped version of the & - i.e. &amp; - I must’ve
messed that up somehow in the copy/paste.

> On Mar 7, 2016, at 12:33 PM, gmelasecca <gregory.melasecca@genesishcc.com> wrote:
>
> This is great. I am using this in my dev environment successfully. The only question
or issue I have is the below error I get in the logs when im using the query string below
you provided. I changed the query to remove the "&replyTo=queue:stats.destination" pattern="InOnly".
And activemq starts and logs the stats. Can you assist and explain why it doesn't like that
replyTo query string? I tried to google the error and look at ActiveMQ forum but didn't explain
much.

> Camel.xml
> <!--  Destination statistics
>            <to uri="activemq://queue:ActiveMQ.Statistics.Destination?preserveMessageQos=true&replyTo=queue:stats.destination"
pattern="InOnly"/>
>            <to uri="activemq://queue:ActiveMQ.Statistics.Destination?preserveMessageQos=true"
pattern="InOnly"/>
> -->
> <route id="destination-stats-logger">
> <from uri="activemq://queue://stats.destination"/>
> <log message="Destination Statistics for ${body[destinationName]} : ${body}"/>
> </route>
>
> <route id="destination-stats-trigger">
> <from uri="timer://camel-destination-stats-timer?period=5000"/>
> <log message="Sending Destination Statistics request"/>
> <to uri="activemq://queue:ActiveMQ.Statistics.Destination?preserveMessageQos=true&replyTo=queue://stats.destination"
pattern="InOnly"/>
> <log message="Destination Statistics Request sent"/>
> </route>
>
> ACTIVEMQ.log
> 2016-03-07 14:46:53,385 | INFO  | Refreshing org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1@393a82f5:
startup date [Mon Mar 07 14:46:53 EST 2016]; root of context hierarchy | org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1
| WrapperSimpleAppMain
> 2016-03-07 14:46:54,587 | ERROR | Failed to load: class path resource [activemq.xml],
reason: Line 54 in XML document from class path resource [camel.xml] is invalid; nested exception
is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 54; columnNumber: 90; The reference to entity
"replyTo" must end with the ';' delimiter. | org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory
| WrapperSimpleAppMain
> org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 54 in XML
document from class path resource [camel.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException;
lineNumber: 54; columnNumber: 90; The reference to entity "replyTo" must end with the ';'
delimiter.
>            at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
>            at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334)
>            at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:302)
>            at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.importBeanDefinitionResource(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:129)
>            at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseDefaultElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:95)
>            at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:81)
>            at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)
>
> Greg Melasecca
> Analyst - IS Shared Services
> 1.610.612.5782 (work)
> 1.302.250.2519 (cell)

log all destination statistics every 5 seconds.

> You'll probably want to mess with the pattern for the destination names and the timer
for the destination statistics.  There's also a Camel route that is commented out that will
log the broker statistics.

> camel-stats.xml<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4708593/camel-stats.xml>
>
> You can put this file in the $ACTIVEMQ_HOME/conf directory and then add an import into
the activemq.xml

> <import resource="camel-stats.xml"/>
> http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Daily-Message-Count-HELP-tp4708157p4708593.html
> NAML<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
> This e-mail and any attachments may contain information which is confidential, proprietary,
privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the named
addressee (or a person responsible for delivering it to the addressee). If you are not the
intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy or
disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.