activemq-users mailing list archives

From gmelasecca <gregory.melase...@genesishcc.com>
Subject RE: Daily Message Count - HELP
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2016 19:33:00 GMT
This is great. I am using this in my dev environment successfully. The only question or issue
I have is the below error I get in the logs when im using the query string below you provided.
I changed the query to remove the "&replyTo=queue:stats.destination" pattern="InOnly".
And activemq starts and logs the stats. Can you assist and explain why it doesn't like that
replyTo query string? I tried to google the error and look at ActiveMQ forum but didn't explain
much.

Camel.xml
<!--  Destination statistics
            <to uri="activemq://queue:ActiveMQ.Statistics.Destination?preserveMessageQos=true&replyTo=queue:stats.destination"
pattern="InOnly"/>
            <to uri="activemq://queue:ActiveMQ.Statistics.Destination?preserveMessageQos=true"
pattern="InOnly"/>
-->
<route id="destination-stats-logger">
<from uri="activemq://queue://stats.destination"/>
<log message="Destination Statistics for ${body[destinationName]} : ${body}"/>
</route>

<route id="destination-stats-trigger">
<from uri="timer://camel-destination-stats-timer?period=5000"/>
<log message="Sending Destination Statistics request"/>
<to uri="activemq://queue:ActiveMQ.Statistics.Destination?preserveMessageQos=true&replyTo=queue://stats.destination"
pattern="InOnly"/>
<log message="Destination Statistics Request sent"/>
</route>

ACTIVEMQ.log
2016-03-07 14:46:53,385 | INFO  | Refreshing org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1@393a82f5:
startup date [Mon Mar 07 14:46:53 EST 2016]; root of context hierarchy | org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory$1
| WrapperSimpleAppMain
2016-03-07 14:46:54,587 | ERROR | Failed to load: class path resource [activemq.xml], reason:
Line 54 in XML document from class path resource [camel.xml] is invalid; nested exception
is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; lineNumber: 54; columnNumber: 90; The reference to entity
"replyTo" must end with the ';' delimiter. | org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory
| WrapperSimpleAppMain
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException: Line 54 in XML document
from class path resource [camel.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException;
lineNumber: 54; columnNumber: 90; The reference to entity "replyTo" must end with the ';'
delimiter.
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:302)
            at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.importBeanDefinitionResource(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:129)
            at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseDefaultElement(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:95)
            at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.v2.XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(XBeanBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:81)
            at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:93)

Greg Melasecca
Analyst - IS Shared Services
1.610.612.5782 (work)
1.302.250.2519 (cell)