activemq-users mailing list archives

From Hayate <zero.sent...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ hangs and i don't understand why
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2016 06:23:45 GMT
We use standalone broker, because we write our applications in PHP. And we
don't use custom plugins.

I try configure jmx for jconsole, on localhost all works well, but i can't
connect to server over vpn.
I use this manual: http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html

And here ACTIVEMQ_SUNJMX_START variable in startup script:

ACTIVEMQ_SUNJMX_START=" -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=1616
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.password.file=${ACTIVEMQ_BASE}/conf/jmx.password
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.access.file=${ACTIVEMQ_BASE}/conf/jmx.access
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=vpn_id_address
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false"

What i do wrong?
Thanks for advices.