activemq-users mailing list archives

From Raffi <raffi.onj...@gmail.com>
Subject Why is brokerPath not a message property?
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2016 19:38:21 GMT
We're testing network of brokers using brokerPath to validate which brokers
the message visited. Based on our observations, "brokerPath" is not a
message property or header, and the only way to access it is casting message
to ActiveMQMessage. No need to explain why this is not ideal; is there no
alternative?

TextMessage message = ...
log("exists: " + message.propertyExists("brokerPath"));  //false
ActiveMQTextMessage amqMessage = (ActiveMQTextMessage)message;
amqMessage.getBrokerPath();