activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: Failed network connector can not be re-established
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 16:09:59 GMT
Hey Tim, the demand forwarding network connector should automatically attempt
to reconnect.  At one point, years ago, I tried removing the failover
transport and sticking to the reties there because of other issues and found
that without the failover transport, the reconnects are not as reliable.

In this instance, with the exception involved, I suspect the bridge's
reconnect logic may be failing.

So, I personally always recommend using the failover transport with network
connections.

If you find otherwise, I would be interested to learn what you find.