activemq-users mailing list archives

From linuraj <linuh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Activemq 5.9 leveldb replication issue
Date Sat, 12 Mar 2016 22:25:13 GMT
Hi, We have the same issue with activemq version 5.13.1. After a failover, we
see some messages stuck in the queue. We see a valid number as queue-size;
however when we browse the queue via hawtio we will not see those messages.
Also, it is the same number of messages that we miss after a failover. Do we
know the cause? Do we know the fix? Really appreciate your help.ThanksLinu
Raj.