activemq-users mailing list archives

From THMayr <Thomas.M...@adesso.de>
Subject ActiveMQInitialConnectionFactory returns XA connection factory
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2016 09:36:47 GMT
Hi,

while integrating ActiveMQ into WebLogic I struggled with the fact, that the
ActiveMQInitialConnectionFactory doesn't seem to create a XA connection
factory, which is reqired by WebLogic when using container managed
transactions. After searching severah hours in the internet I fond the
following post:

ActiveMQInitialConnectionFactory cannot return an XAConnectionFactory
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/jira-Created-AMQ-2656-ActiveMQInitialConnectionFactory-cannot-return-an-XAConnectionFactory-tt2371871.htmlhttp://>

So specifying "xa=true" in the JNDI properties if the foeign JMS server in
WebLogic solves this problem.

Can you please update the documentation after a patch like this! The
documentation of the JNDI properties I found is here:

ActiveMQ JNDI support <http://activemq.apache.org/jndi-support.html>

Probably there are also several other undocumented features like this. How
should one use this product when the documentation is outdated?

Thomas