activemq-users mailing list archives

From "yang.yang.zz" <yang.yang...@outlook.com>
Subject ActiveMQ duplex network connector dead lock [5.13.1, 5.11.1]
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2016 14:50:21 GMT
Hi:

We ran into this dead lock since upgrade to 5.11.1. In short, this dead lock
happens on network connector when "duplex" is set to "true". For details of
replicating this defect, see my earlier post  here
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/5-13-1-message-blocked-td4708592.html>

I also found an unresolved defect  AMQ-5260
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5260>   which has the same
symptom. It looks like this issue could also be found in 5.9.x and 5.10.x.

I'm wondering, is there a way to workaround this dead lock without modifying
the source code? For example, is there an alternative 2-way communication
configuration instead of using duplex?

Thanks,
-Yang