activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: activemq consumer does not return data even when queue not empty
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 15:16:25 GMT
Thanks for posting your findings.

That's an interesting fix given the fact that the JMS spec states that a JMS
connection created within a JTA transaction participates in that transaction
automatically (although I'm sure it's fine for a provider to allow a means
to pull it out of the transaction).

Another approach to consider here is connection pooling with consumer
caching.  These are commonly used to solve the same problem.  Google
searches here will bring up useful resources.  With that said, my 2 cents --
if the solution works for you, and tests out fine, then feel free to stick
with it!