activemq-users mailing list archives

From gmelasecca <gregory.melase...@genesishcc.com>
Subject RE: Daily Message Count - HELP
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 13:03:41 GMT
Thanks for the response, Yes we have a DLQ (count = 10), rejected queue (count=0) and Failed
queues for most major queues we consume (count avg. = 0). That being said, we have a delivered
queue for all of our outbound messages which looks like it contains or keep the messages in
the Kahadb or at least I think. Here is a snippet of the top message queues along with their
pending, consumers, enqueued, dequeued counts. I wrote a PowerShell script to pull the stats
every hour to see if this would help us narrow down the culprit but like you said without
knowing the payload size of the messages I can't tell which are consuming the most or as you
mentioned a "slow consumer somewhere" .

QUEUE_NAME

QUEUE_PENDING

CONSUMER_COUNT