activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Slave health check
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 20:00:02 GMT
What do you mean by "slave is ...
listening to master"?  It's my understanding that the slave doesn't connect
to the master, it only watches a lock file on a shared filesystem.

I believe the slave's webconsole should be up and responding, though I've
never run a master/slave configuration myself so that's hearsay and I might
have it wrong.

Tim