activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Rfresh org.apache.activemq.broker.SslContext from disk/jks content
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 17:12:20 GMT
You may get a better response about whether anyone plans to work on this
from the dev mailing list.

But there's a good chance that no one has plans to implement the feature,
but if you felt like implementing it yourself and contributing the code
we'd gladly take the contribution (and from that point forward we would
maintain the code).

Tim