activemq-users mailing list archives

From Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Help with a Failover testing that shows missing messages
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 19:42:16 GMT
In your route you're only catching org.apache.camel.ValidationException;
what would happen if some other exception was thrown?  Also, I assume
you've already checked the DLQ and your invalid.schema queue and the
missing messages aren't in either place?

Can you correlate the times the messages are lost with the times you
restart a node?  And if you stop the chaos monkey script, does the behavior
change?