activemq-users mailing list archives

From jiri <jiri.neu...@unicorn.eu>
Subject Support AMQP over WebSocket
Date Mon, 29 Feb 2016 14:59:40 GMT
Is it planned to support WebSockets also for AMQP within ActiveMQ broker as
it is currently for STOMP and MQTT protocols?

If so, can you provide an estimated release date / version? Is this related
to the status of AMQP over WebSockets specification, which is not yet final,
but only a public review?

We are about to implement a solution using AMQP and planned to use ActiveMQ
as a broker implementation, but we need to allow clients connect to the
broker through a proxy and this is a must. So I am wondering if this can be
supported in ActiveMQ in short-term.