activemq-users mailing list archives

From AgathoSAreS <agathos.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Mix static and dynamic queues reasonable?
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 08:54:27 GMT
We implement ActiveMQ on a JBOSS Server. I have no more information about the
system environment.
On client side, we will have around 2000 consumers / producers.

The discussion now is about two options:
1. have dynamic inbound and outbound queue for every user. (4000 queues)
2. Go to 1 to 5 static queues for Inbound and 1 to 5 dynamic queues for
Outbound as the image below shows.

<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4708437/activmq2.png>

(I can't see what they want to achieve with 1 to 5 dynamic queues, makes no
sense to me)
What are your thoughts on this solution?