activemq-users mailing list archives

From artnaseef <...@artnaseef.com>
Subject Re: No performance improvement using PooledConnectionFactory (AMQ 5.12.1).
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2016 04:00:04 GMT
I agree with Robbie's comments here.  The statement that the application only
creates the connections once got me confused at first, but looking at the
original post, the pseudo-code there clearly creates the connection once on
each producer.

To verify, start up the application and use one of the following methods to
check the number of actual connections to the broker:

* ActiveMQ webconsole
* netstat -an | grep 61616 | grep ESTABLISHED  # on the broker box
* JConsole, VisualVM, or the like (view the connection mbeans, or the
connection count on the broker mbean)