activemq-users mailing list archives

From mtod <m...@thetods.net>
Subject Re: Help with a Failover testing that shows missing messages
Date Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:21:39 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

So I'm still seeing this issue even after turning on Camel transacted=true.

 <camelContext id=&quot;esbRoute1&quot; trace=&quot;true&quot;
streamCache=&quot;true&quot;
xmlns=&quot;http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring&quot;
xmlns:km=&quot;http://&lt;servername>/messaging/esb"/>
                <route errorHandlerRef="myDeadLetterErrorHandler">
                        <from uri="activemq:queue:esb.*?transacted=true"/>

                        <doTry>
uri="validator:http://xsdrepo-stg.foundationmedicine.com/messaging/esb/ESBMessageV3.xsd"/>
                                <setHeader headerName="Route1">
                                        <xpath
resultType="String">/km:FMIMessage/km:Header/km:Route/text()</xpath>
                                </setHeader>
                                <recipientList delimiter="false">
                                        <header>Route1</header>
                                </recipientList>
                                <doCatch>

<exception>org.apache.camel.ValidationException</exception>
                                        <onWhen>

<simple>${exception.message}</simple>
                                        </onWhen>
uri="activemq:queue:invalid.schema"/>
                                </doCatch>
                        </doTry>
                </route>
        </camelContext>

As far as the connection between the client and Broker I'm using NMS and
configured a durable publisher and subscriber. So I'm not sure this would be
the case I would have expected an exception if it could not submit a
message.

As far as the network brokers I'm only using a single broker.

Thanks

Mike