activemq-users mailing list archives

From mayuraviraj <mayuravi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Identify ActiveMQ asyncrhonous message failures?
Date Fri, 19 Feb 2016 07:35:32 GMT
While I was analysing how activemq do it async send internally I found
following approach to get async response. ( This is using activemq producer
implementation). Unfortunately i had to abandon PooledConnectionFactory
since PooledConnection does not have a way to return ActiveMQMessageProducer
( it has method with protected access). However I believe even-though
following code using only once connection since sessions are created in
separate thread, performance won't be impacted.

ActiveMQConnectionFactory factory = new
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(brokerURL);
factory.setUseAsyncSend(true);
Connection connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
connection.start();
Session session = connection.createSession(false, Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
MessageProduer producer = session.createProducer(destination);
Queue queue = session.createQueue(qName);
((ActiveMQMessageProducer)producer).send(queue, message, new AsyncCallback()
{
        @Override
        public void onSuccess() {

        }

        @Override
        public void onException(JMSException exception) {

        }
    };);