activemq-users mailing list archives

From spruitt <steve.pru...@hp.com>
Subject RE: basic security tag in bootstrap.xml
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2016 16:38:59 GMT
Justin,

I should have been more specific.  The html readme files have instructions and examples that
appear to be only ActiveMQ.  My fault.

Also, I just posted the results from running the example examples/features/standard/security
and I still get basically the same user authentication exception.

I mentioned there might be some basic knowledge you guys are assuming I know, but I don't
for setting up the needed environment.  :>)   Not sure what it can be though.

I can't believe I am so stuck.

From: Justin Bertram-2 [via ActiveMQ] [mailto:ml-node+s2283324n4706046h30@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2016 11:34 AM
To: Pruitt, Byron S
Subject: Re: basic security tag in bootstrap.xml

To my knowledge Artemis only ships pure Artemis examples.  Where exactly where you looking
where you found an ActiveMQ example in the Artemis distribution (or repo)?

Also, most of the examples should be using a file-based JAAS configuration.  The example at
examples/features/standard/security definitely is.

Justin